If they love the women in their lives white Men must stop ignoring the Republican war on women because it is a war on their mothers, wives, daughters, and sisters. Regardless of what you tell your conservative friends or conservative employers, perhaps you should remember these 12 things before you go into the voting booth to vote Republican in the next election.
1. The fact that you are a white male and vote for conservative Republicans does not protect you nor your white mother, white wife, white daughter, or white sister from the insane policies that manifest the Republican assault on women.
2. Conservatives Republicans are opposed to abortion for any reason. If your mother, wife, daughter, sister or lover becomes pregnant by rape she must carry the fetus to full term.
3. The white man who raped your mother, wife, daughter, sister, or lover will have parental rights and visitation privileges when the child is born, whether the woman you love agrees to it or not.
4. Republicans in states like Ohio and Wisconsin have passed mandatory Ultrasound bills tantamount to vaginal rape. These bills require the state to insert a 10" metal rod into the vagina of your mother, wife, daughter, or sister for no medical reason whether she likes it or not.
5. Mississippi Republicans have proposed that if your wife and the other women in your life smokes, drinks alcohol, use drugs or exercise against her doctor's orders and has a miscarriage or has a stillbirth she should be prosecuted for illegally terminating an unwanted pregnancy.
6. Because conservative republicans do not believe in abortion for any reason, your 15 year old daughter or sister will have to drop out of school to have her rapist's baby. And when the baby is born the rapist will have 18 years of parental visitation rights. And there is nothing she can do to stop it
7. Conservatives support the voice of hate radio that educated white women are a problem. "What is it about these young, single, white women? Over educated doesn't mean intelligent." ~Rush Limbaugh, insulting educated white women, March 6, 2012.
8. Signaling their disdain for protecting even white women against violence, Majority of House Republicans voted against the Violence Against Women Act.
9. In a disgusting sexist display of violence against women, Republican leaders in the Ken Cuccinelli campaign, thought it was funny to produce an online "game" asking users to virtually slap Hillary Clinton.
10. Under the banner of being Pro-life, Republicans would closed down Planned Parenthood thereby denying millions of white women the right to free PAP Tests for Cancer Screening and Cancer Prevention.
11. In America, as a conservative leaning white male you have the right to ignore these facts and vote for state and national Republican candidates who will continue the GOP assault on women. But you do so at the risk of the women you claim you love.
12. Just because you believe that none of the things will ever happen to you or to a woman you love or care about, when it does happen, your anger, your disgust, your outrage, and your regret will be much too late.
13. Your biggest regret will be that you didn't do enough to vote these conservative politicians and their war on women policies out of office when you had the chance to do it.